Thinking About Suicide? Crisis Services Canada.
Suicide – Warning Signs
- Warning Signs of Suicide. My Health Alberta
- Suicide Assessment Five-step Evaluation and Triage for Mental Health Professionals – Education Development Center
Lawyers and Suicide
- Guidelines for Legal Practitioners with Suicidal Colleagues. Dr. Heather Fiske. 2000
- Attorney suicide: What every lawyer needs to know. Jeena Cho. ABA Journal, January 2019
- Suicide. American Bar Association.
Resources for Men
- Preventing Suicide In Men. Centre for Suicide Prevention.
- Preventing Suicide among Men in the Middle Years: Recommendations for Suicide Prevention Programs. Suicide Prevention Resource Center.
Resources for Women
- Women and Suicide. Centre for Suicide Prevention.
Suicide Prevention – General
- A Caring Conversation: What Suicide Prevention Can Look Like. Robert Olson. Centre for Suicide Prevention. Accessed on September 21, 2018
- Know Someone Thinking About Suicide? Crisis Services Canada.
- What to Say to a Suicidal Teen – Very Well Mind
- Thinking About Suicide – Canadian Mental Health Association
- Having a Conversation with Someone You Are Worried About – Beyond Blue
- Talking to Someone About Your Suicidal Feelings – Beyond Blue
- Crisis Centres Serving Alberta Contact Information. The Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention
- Anyone Can Learn the Skill to Prevent a Suicide – Opinion, Calgary Herald, May 15, 2020