Confidentiality is a key component of the Assist mission statement:
“Providing confidential help to lawyers, law students and their immediate families with personal issues.”
Click here for more information on Peer Support.
- Desire to help other lawyers based on personal experience and strength
- Ability to be nonjudgmental and to listen empathetically
- Good listening and communication skills
- Understand confidentiality and boundary issues
- Willingness to participate in initial and refresher training sessions
- Not in crisis at the present time
If you would like to get involved by giving back to the legal community, we invite you to attend Assist’s Peer Support Training Session. Please email the Program & Volunteer Manager, Heather Patrao, for an application form and to RSVP: email@example.com.
Saturday, May 5, 2018
9:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Field LLP (Calgary)
400 444 7 Ave SW